The Registrar's Office is in accepting Absentee Ballot requests for the November 7, 2017, Municipal Election.
The Municipal Election is for City of Kingsland and City of Woodbine residents only. The election will be for two City Council positions in each city.
Absentee Ballot requests will be accepted through November 3, 2017. To obtain an Absentee Ballot please see the information below, or click here. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 912-576-3245.
The Registrar's Office is responsible for:
- Registering qualified citizens to vote.
- Maintaining all voter records.
- Providing verification of voters and voter information.
- Assigning voters to appropriate Districts and Precincts.
- Assisting with the training of Poll Officers.
- Expediting all Absentee Voting.
In order to obtain:
- Your Voter Status
- Register to Vote
- Update your current information
- View the Polling Place Addresses
The Voter Registrar's office is not responsible for keeping your information up-to-date. If a voter's information changes the voter is responsible for contacting the Voter Registrar's office and submitting those changes in writing, on a signed, state approved form (precinct cards, information update card or registration forms). This form can be found online at www.mvp.sos.ga.gov.
In order to make sure your right to vote is protected, a voter may receive mail from the Voter Registrar's office. It is extremely important to respond!
Absentee & Early Voting
Absentee & early voting can be obtained by signing in to www.mvp.sos.ga.gov
To obtain an absentee ballot for any election, please fill out the Absentee Ballot Request Form and return it to the Voter Registrar's office. The Voter Registrar's office will mail ballots as soon as they are available to those that qualify to vote in the election.
Voters are asked to sign the request form, include your Full Name, Date of Birth, Current Phone Number, Street Address and Mailing Address (if different from your street address). An incomplete form can cause delay's in processing a voters request and getting a ballot to you.
The completed Absentee Request Form can be faxed, mailed, or scanned and attached to an email to be returned to our office.
- Completed Absentee Ballots can be returned to our office in 2 ways, mail or in-person delivery.
- If voter cannot deliver their ballot to the Voter Registrar's office in person, please consider the mail as another next option.
- Please do not attempt to Email or Fax ballot to the Voter Registrar's office.
The Registrars Office will be closed for the following dates: