Voter Registration Information
Registering to Vote
- Download, complete, and mail a voter registration application (PDF).
- Visit the Board of Elections & Registration office, public library, public assistance office, recruitment office, schools, and other government offices for a mail-in registration form.
- Registration is offered when you renew or apply for your driver’s license at Department of Driver Services.
- College students can obtain Georgia voter registration forms, or the necessary forms to register in any state in the U.S., from their school registrar’s office or from the office of the Vice President of Academic Affairs.
Georgia’s Online Voter Registration System
From Georgia’s Online Voter Registration System users may:
- Check and see if they are registered to vote
- Register to vote
- Make changes to their current registration record
The Board of Elections & Registration office is not responsible for keeping your information up-to-date. If a voter’s information changes the voter is responsible for contacting the Board of Elections & Registration office and submitting those changes in writing, on a signed, state approved form (precinct cards, information update card or registration forms). This form can be found on the Georgia My Voter Page (MVP).
In order to make sure your right to vote is protected, a voter may receive mail from the Board of Elections & Registration office. It is extremely important to respond!
My Voter Page (MVP)
On the Georgia My Voter Page (MVP), users may sign in with their name, county, and date of birth in order to:
- Check your Voter Status
- Register to Vote
- Update your current information
- View the Polling Place Addresses