Applications & Documents

  • Recycling List: What is acceptable and what is not? 
  • Guidelines and Automatic Draft (PDF) - This section explains what types of items are collected. It also contains information and the form used to begin automatic drafts.
  • Curbside Collection Requirements & Application (PDF) - This form is the application to start service. A copy of your driver’s license along with proof of ownership (warranty deed or closing statement) is needed as well.  For a newly constructed home, you must provide a copy of your "GA Department of Public Health On-Site Sewage Management System Inspection Report* " which states your sewage system has been approved, a copy of your driver’s license, proof of ownership, as well as a copy of your Certificate of Occupancy**.  
  • Account Closure Request (PDF) - Use this form to stop service due to vacancy or change of ownership.
  • Special Use Exemption Request (PDF) - For use by mobile home parks wishing to provide dumpster service.
  • Poverty Exemption Request (PDF) - Use this form to apply for a poverty exemption if you own and occupy the property and have a total household income below the poverty level.

*GA Dept. of Public Health On-Site Sewage Management System Inspection Report : Contract Environmental Health at 912-729-6012

** Certificate of Occupancy: Contact Planning & Development at 912-729-5603