We are closed to the public until further notice. All of our face to face programs are cancelled until further notice. However, we are offering a number of virtual programs. We are still providing soil and water testing. Questions may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can leave a voice message at 912-576-3219. We appreciate your patience and cooperation during this time.
Mission of Extension
We deliver lifelong learning across the state through science-based programs and education in agriculture and the environment, family well-being, and 4-H youth.
University of Georgia Cooperative Extension faculty and staff are tackling some of the state’s and world’s grand challenges - from combating diseases and securing a safe food supply to strengthening families, communities and economic growth. We deliver programs through three main program areas: Agriculture and Natural Resources (ANR), 4-H and youth programming and development, Food, Health and Families (FACS – Family and Consumer Sciences).
The Camden County Extension Office Offers a Variety of Resources to Our Community.
- 4-H is an educational program focusing on the needs, interest and concerns of youth.
- Our aim is to help 4-H’ers gain a positive self-concept, develop social skills and decision-making abilities, and learn subject knowledge needed for a productive life.
- Camden County is a very dynamic and diverse community, and our 4-H program is tailored to meet those needs!
- 5th grade in-school programs
- After school special interest club meetings/programs
- Summer camps & summer program activities
- Contests and events at the County, District & State levels
- Project Achievement - one of our core programs helping youth develop public speaking skills.
- Visit our Camden County 4-H Youth Development Web Pages for additional information on all 4-H programming in our community.
- We are always looking for adult volunteers to help with 4-H programs.
For more information about the programs and opportunities offered, please contact our 4-H agent, Shawnie Sahadeo at 912-576-3219 or email@example.com.
Agriculture and Natural Resource Programs & Services
- Soil Tests
- Water Tests
- Assistance with Landscape and Garden Issues
- Emergency Preparedness & Disaster Recovery Resources
- Georgia Master Naturalist Program
- Information on Citrus Greening in Georgia
- Adopt-A-Stream Training
- UGA Extension Publications
- Please visit the Camden County Extension website for additional resources and to sign up for our Agriculture & Natural Resources Blog.
Jessica Warren is the Agriculture & Natural Resources Agent & the County Extension Coordinator. Please contact her with questions firstname.lastname@example.org of 912-576-3219.
UGA Extension Website
Visit the UGA Extension website today.
The University of Georgia College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences (working cooperatively with Fort Valley State University, the U.S. Department of Agriculture, and the counties of Georgia) offers its educational programs, assistance, and materials to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or protected veteran status and is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action organization.