This list, created with guidance from staff and the Association of County Commissioners of Georgia (ACCG), details legislative concerns in which the county has a vested interest.
“We feel it is important for us as the Camden County Board of Commissioners to communicate with our state elected officials,” said Chairman Gary Blount. “We have a duty to inform these legislators about how their decisions impact us here locally.”
The 2021 State Legislative Priorities include:
- Georgia’s Voting Equipment,
- Funding Broadband Deployment in Georgia,
- Redirection of Environmental Trust Fund Fees,
- Public Notice of Tax Increase,
- Broadband Telecommunications,
- Log Truck Weight Limits, and
- Reimbursement for EMS Services.
More information, including a link to the full Legislative Priorities (PDF) is available on the Camden County website at www.camdencountyga.gov.