The Camden County Board of Commissioners is seeking qualified applicants to serve on the Bryan-Lang Historical Archives Board of Directors. The Bryan-Lang Historical Archives is a research-only facility that provides basic and advanced searches for information pertaining to Camden County. The Board of Directors has the responsibility and authority to decide general policies of the Bryan-Lang Historical Archives with the approval of the Camden County Board of Commissioners, and establish the necessary rules and regulations governing the Archives. The Board of Directors establish committees necessary for the function of the Bryan-Lang Historical Archives.
Qualifications for applicants include the following:
- Interested persons shall have knowledge and understanding of the particular mission and role of the Bryan-Lang Historical Archives in the community.
- Interested persons shall describe their reasons for offering service to the Board of Directors of the Bryan-Lang Historical Archives and the skills and experience they could bring to the position.
- Interested persons shall be able to attend scheduled bi-monthly (January, March, May, July, September, and November) meetings held the third Tuesday at 4:30 pm in the Bryan-Lang Historical Archives in Woodbine.
- Ability to serve a three (3) year term.
- Reside in Camden County.
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Shall not hold any state, county, or municipal office.
Qualified Applicants should submit their intent to serve via the County website, www.camdencountyga.gov, featured on the homepage under Services, Online Forms, Citizen Board Application Form. If you have any questions you may call 576-5651. Positions shall remain open until filled.