This center offers in-person support to individuals and businesses. Recovery specialists from FEMA, U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), the State of Georgia, and other agencies will be at the center to discuss assistance and to help anyone who needs guidance in filing an application. The center’s address is:
Camden County Public Service Authority (PSA) Recreation Center
1050 Wildcat Drive
Kingsland, Georgia 31548
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Sunday 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Disaster Recovery Centers are accessible to people with disabilities. Centers have assistive technology equipment allowing disaster survivors to use amplified telephones, phones that display text, amplified listening devices for people with hearing loss, and magnifiers for people with vision loss. Video Remote Interpreting is available and in-person sign language is available by request. The centers also have accessible parking, ramps, and restrooms.
Additionally, SBA representatives are available to answer questions about their disaster loan program and help business owners and residents apply for SBA assistance.
If possible, homeowners, renters and businesses should register with FEMA before visiting the recovery center. Eligible residents may register for assistance the following ways:
- Online at DisasterAssistance.gov.
- Phone 800-621-3362 (voice, 711/VRS-Video Relay Service) (TTY: 800-462-7585). Multilingual operators are available.
- Via the FEMA app, available at fema.gov/mobile-app for Apple and Android devices.
The following information will be required in order to apply for FEMA's Individual Assistance Program:
- Address of the damaged home or apartment
- Description of the damage
- When the damage occurred
- Annual income for the household
- Current contact telephone number
- Address to which correspondence concerning the application status should be sent
- Bank account and routing numbers for direct deposit of fund
- Social Security number and name as it appears on the SS card
- Information about insurance coverage, such as the policy covering the address
Disaster survivors can visit the center for assistance. Locations of other recovery centers are online at https://www.fema.gov/disaster-recovery-centers.