The PSA Board is comprised of nine (9) members appointed by the Board of Commissioners, and the Cities of Kingsland, St. Marys, and Woodbine. The members shall include the elected official or appointee of the City of Kingsland, the City of St. Marys, and the City of Woodbine and the elected official or appointee for Camden County. Each city council shall appoint one resident from their respective city to serve on the PSA Board and the county board of commissioners shall appoint two residents of the county to serve on the PSA Board.
Qualifications for applicants include the following:
- Must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age.
- Must reside in Camden County, Georgia.
- Must be a resident of Camden County for at least two (2) years prior to the date of appointment.
- Cannot be a convicted felon.
- Ability to serve a three (3) year term.
- Ability to attend monthly scheduled meetings.
Qualified Applicants should submit their intent to serve via the County website, www.camdencountyga.gov, featured on the homepage under Services, Online Forms, Citizen Board Application Form. If you have any questions you may call 912-576-5651. Positions shall remain open until filled.